ANTPAK DC20 ULTIMATE PACK includes
· 1 X DC20 Portable Battery Box
· 1 X DC-DC in car cigar- socket smart battery charger
· 1 X ANTPAK quick release mounting bracket kit
1 X AC Charger
1 X 120AH AGM battery (MCA)
· Introduction Offer Ultimate Kit New ANTPAK DC20 model
· On/Off Master Switch to prevent battery power loss
· 20A Dual Battery Management System Ready (Charging via main battery alternator directly )
· LED Display with Battery Charging Information (Charging current, battery capacity slot, charging voltage, system temperature)
· Battery box Internal Dimension: approx 330(L) x 185(W) x 232mm(H)
· Battery Box External Dimension: approx 400(L) x 250(W) x 315mm(H)
· Free quick release mounting bracket kit
· Jump start battery via big currant terminals
· DC loads: 2×2.4A USB Charger,
· 2x Cigarette Socket
· 1x Merit socket,
· 1 x Engle socket,
· 1 x Anderson Plug
· Built in solar regulator
· Suits batteries up to 135AH
· If you have existing isolator or battery management system, please plug in Anderson Plug
Whether you need portable power on the work site or a second battery to run the fridge, ANTPAK battery box is the perfect solution. The ANTPAK DC20 provides 12V power, can be used as a 12V battery charger, battery management system, and a dual-battery system all in one. Enjoy portable power anywhere & anytime with our newest technology ANTPAK DC20 Powered Battery Box.
The ANTPAK DC20 is compatible with all 4WD batteries, including lead acid, calcium, gel and AGM of up to 130Ah in size. For those wishing to relocate their battery or even run a second battery, in four wheel drives or caravans for example, the ANTPAK DC20 12V Battery Box with massive external terminals provides a very simple and safe solution for batteries that are not in their original location. The battery can stay contained in the sealed plastic container even when it is required to be disconnected; not only are external terminals supplied on the box for easy connection, ANTPAK newest technology DBMP provide 20A charging directly from car alternator, also allows quick and easy cut off to the power of from main battery. Additionally, all DC socket provides yet another power supply for within the vehicle. Don’t forget 2x 2.4A 5V USB Power Sockets, just plug in two iPad or tablets to charge same time.
Thanks to the 50A automatic reset circuit breaker, that protects the accessory and merit sockets, you can charge your sensitive items like mobile phones and laptops without any problems. Flat battery?
Maximum Solar panel Capacity
≤300W solar panel with 18V(carrying idler 21.5V)
12V power*2PCS， max output current：20A；12V cigar lighter*2PCS，max output current：20A；
（12V power*2PCS+12V lighter*2PCS，4PCS total max current is 20A）；
USB 5V*2PCS， max output current：2.5A；
50A Anderson plug*1PC,max output current：12V/50A
60AH-MAX130AH， lead acid battery
Depends on the charge method
Depends on the power of loads
***battery box specs according to actual model.
Technical Specs of DBMP
Charging System Suitable for
Cut In Voltage
Cut Out Voltage
· The ANTPAK DPMP is a 12 Volts 20 Amp in-vehicle DC to DC charger designed for keep your auxiliary battery charged whilst driving or with portable solar panels when you are parked.
· The system charges your auxiliary battery to their optimum levels, using multi-stage DC DC charging.
· The ANTPAK DPMP also features a DC to DC solar regulator, allowing you to deliver the maximum amount of power from your solar panels to your auxiliary battery.
· With multiple levels of fault protection. The smart charger will act as a dual battery isolator, should the voltage get too low, the start battery will be protected.
· Charges AGM, Gel, Calcium content, VRLA and Standard Lead Acid batteries
· The smart charger will act as a dual battery isolator, should the voltage get too low, the start battery will be protected.
Frequently Asked Questions
What batteries can be used?
The ANTPAK can charge most types of rechargeable 12V lead-acid type battery from 60 Ahr capacity up to 140Ahr. There are four main types of 12V lead acid battery – conventional wet lead-acid battery, calcium, AGM and gel. The ANTPAK can charge both cold cranking type car batteries and deep cycle batteries.
How do I charge?
Please refer to content ‘Getting Charged’ on page 9.
Is it waterproof?
No, care should be taken to shield it from direct sunlight and the elements.
How do I know if the battery is fully charged?
The Battery Level Icon is solid and not flashing, battery will is fully charged.
Can I leave the ANTPAK continually plugged in?
Yes, the ANTPAK will keep on float cycle. Usage is plug-and-play. The built-in battery management system prevents over-charging and over-discharging of batteries. The USB output will only supply the amount of power needed.